Liver is one of the vital organs that helps in digestion of food and filters nutrients, toxins, fat, cholesterol, etc., from food. This organ also produces bile which helps in breaking down of fat and cholesterol present in food.
Food is converted into glucose which is later used by body cells to produce energy and develop muscles.Few common factors that affect healthy functions of liver:
1. Alcohol – Liver gets diverted from its other functions and focuses mainly on converting alcohol to a less toxic form when one drinks alcohol in excess. Absorption of alcohol by the liver gives rise to fatty liver disease, inflammation of the liver and cirrhosis.
2. Obesity – Overweight people have fat in excess which tends to accumulate around liver and this is what is called as fatty liver disease.
3. Diabetes – People with diabetes have high level of insulin in their blood due to which abdominal weight increases and results in fatty liver disease.
4. High salt intake – Consuming salt in high amount leads to build up of fluid in liver which causes swelling in the organ.
Foods that improve liver health naturally:
1. Garlic – It activates enzymes that can flush out toxins from liver. It contains allicin and selenium (two natural compounds) that aid in liver cleansing.
2. Grapefruit – It contains both vitamin C and antioxidants and helps liver to flush out carcinogens and toxins.
3. Beetroot – It contains plant-flavonoids which improve the overall functions of liver.
4. Leafy green vegetables – Vegetables like spinach and lettuce have the ability to neutralize metals, chemicals and pesticides present in foods and liver.
5. Green Tea – It contains plant antioxidants (catechins) which are very beneficial for improving functions of liver.
6. Avocadoes – It helps body to produce a type of antioxidant (glutathione) which is needed by liver to filter out harmful materials from blood.
7. Cruciferous Vegetables – Broccoli and Brussels sprouts are some of the cruciferous vegetables which increase enzyme production for digestion.
8. Lemon – This fruit is full of vitamin C which helps body to cleanse out toxic materials and aid the digestion process.
9. Turmeric – It helps our body to digest fats and stimulate the production of bile. It can also act as a natural form of detox for your liver.
Livoplus capsules are powerful ayurvedic liver detoxification supplements which are suitable for men and women both. These ayurvedic liver cleansing pills are completely herbal and one can get following benefits from these capsules:
1. Promote self repair ability of liver and this helps to overcome damage in the organ.
2. Reduce inflammation in liver and bring back the organ to healthy shape.
3. Treat various king of bacterial and viral infection in liver.
4. Make a protective layer inside liver to reduce risk of damage inside the organ.
5. These ayurvedic liver detoxification supplements also eliminate excessive fat from liver and give relief from fatty liver diseases.
6. Enhance bile production to ease digestion of food.
7. Promote ability of liver to absorb vital nutrients and filter toxic particles from blood coming from digestive tract.
8. Prevent alcoholic and non-alcoholic liver related problems and also reduce risk of cirrhosis.
Livoplus capsules contain Mandur Bhasam, Kantkari, Bhui Aamla, Kasmard, Makoy, Vaivading, Bhangra, Amrta, Kasni, Santhi, Haritki, Palihari, Aamla, Arjun, Daru Hald and Chitrak. All these herbs are selected after deep research and study. High medicinal value of these herbs keeps liver in healthy condition. Blend of these herbs makes Livoplus capsules effective ayurvedic liver detox supplements that give long lasting benefits. It is recommended to use Livoplus capsules for at least 3 to 4 months regularly.