Diabetes is one of the health problems that cannot be treated completely. Once diabetes happens, a person has to take care of the diet so that the blood sugar level does not rise. Rise in blood sugar levels not only depends on diet but it also depends on how much a person is physically active.
This is so because our body uses glucose to produce energy which is required more when one does physical work more. Glucose if not used for long time or used less for energy production result in high blood sugar levels. People generally suffer from two types of diabetes:
Type-1 diabetes – This type of diabetes happens when pancreas produces little or no insulin at all. Due to this, body cells are not able to absorb glucose from blood and this increases level of sugar in blood.
Type-2 diabetes – This type of diabetes happens when cells are incapable of using insulin to absorb glucose from blood. It is also known as insulin resistance.
A person having pre-diabetes can use home remedies to lower blood sugar levels. Pre-diabetes is a stage where blood sugar is high and one suffers from a set of symptoms but still he/she cannot be termed as diabetic. Therefore by preventing pre-diabetes one can reduce risk of diabetes naturally. Those suffering from high sugar can use ayurvedic anti diabetic pills to control blood sugar levels. By observing the symptoms it is easy to know whether you are having diabetes or not.
Common symptoms of diabetes:
1. Frequent Urination – When there is too much glucose (sugar) in blood, kidneys take water from tissues in order to dilute the glucose in blood and this in turn fills up bladder and causes one to urinate more than normal.
2. Disproportionate thirst – To overcome the loss of fluid from body, brain signals one to drink relatively more water than normal.
3. Intense hunger – Body cells do not get glucose to produce energy due to insulin resistance. This indicates brain to eat more than required even if glucose is present in abundant in blood.
4. Unusual weight loss – In order to produce energy, body uses the stored fat which ultimately results in weight loss in spite of eating well.
5. Increased fatigue – Due to low or no production of energy, one suffers from extreme fatigue and weakness.
6. Blurred vision – High amount of glucose present in blood damages tiny vessels in eyes which may lead to permanent blindness.
7. Slow healing – Glucose present in blood slows down healing of wounds, cuts and bruises.
8. Skin problems – Loss of water from tissues leads to dryness in skin.
9. Numbness and tingling – One feels tingling or numbness in hands and feet as high amount of glucose in blood can cause heavy damage to blood vessels in whole body.
To overcome or reduce these symptoms, one can use Diabgon capsules which are completely ayurvedic supplements for diabetes. These supplements control body functions in order to reduce symptoms of both type-1 and type-2 diabetes. Thus, these capsules naturally lower down blood sugar levels. These supplements improve pancreatic functions to increase production of insulin which acts as a carrier for delivering glucose to body cells. This herbal dreatment for diabetes management also increases capability of body cells to absorb insulin properly. Diabgon capsules are loaded with herbs like Bimbaphal, Chirayata, Safed Musli Extract, Gurmar Extract, Vidarikan, Karela Extract, Indrayan, Methi, Jaipha, Bilva Patra Extract, Baghaphal, Sudh Shilajit, Kasondi, Jamun , Arjun Extract, Giloy, Haldi, Neem Extract and Sajjikhar. All these herbs have been selected after research and deep study.
These supplements are highly beneficial in case of diabetes and can keep blood glucose level under control for prolong time. It is suggested to use these ayurvedic supplements for diabetes for at least 3 to 4 months continuously to get the best results.