Acidity is a condition in which one feels burning sensation and pain in chest. This generally happens when gastric glands produce excessive acid for digestion of foods we eat. It also happens when muscles at the entrance of the stomach remain open and let the acid produced in stomach to move up in esophagus. It can happen in any age as it depends on the foods that we intake. There are many foods and drinks that we take daily but are unaware of the fact that these foods can cause acidity. Alcohol, black pepper, garlic, raw onions, citrus fruits (like oranges), coffee, tea, cola, peppermint and tomatoes are some common food items that trigger heartburn. One can easily treat both mild and severe cases of acidity with ayurvedic treatment for acid reflux.
Other common risk factors for acid reflux are explained below:
1. Eating large meals or lying down right after a meal is one of the reasons that can lead to heartburn problem.
2. Being overweight or obese affects stomach functions which results in acidity.
3. Eating a heavy meal and lying on your back or bending over at the waist can trigger acid reflux problem.
4. Snacking close to bedtime is one of the common causes of acidity nowadays.
5. Smoking increases toxin amount in body that affects functioning of gastric glands and other organs which help in digestion of food.
6. Being pregnant may cause acidity problem.
7. Taking medications like aspirin, ibuprofen, certain muscle relaxers, etc., can increase acid production during digestion.
Symptoms of acidity and digestive disorders:
1. Intense burning pain or discomfort that may move from your stomach to your abdomen or up to your chest.
2. A sour or bitter-tasting acid backing up into your throat or mouth.
3. Bloating in stomach and abdominal area.
4. Bloody or black stools or bloody vomiting in chronic case of acidity.
5. Burping frequently and loudly is an indication of heavy acidity problem.
6. Narrowing of your esophagus (dysphagia) which creates the sensation of food being stuck in your throat.
7. Hiccups that don’t let up.
8. Nausea is common when one suffers from acid reflux problem.
9. Losing weight without any known reason.
10. Wheezing, dry cough, hoarseness or chronic sore throat.
With the help of Herbozyme capsules, one can overcome problem of acidity naturally. These supplements are completely herbal and therefore provide the best ayurvedic treatment for acid reflux. This herbal acidity treatment can give many benefits along with treating acidity.
Benefits of Herbozyme capsules:
1. Improve functions of gastric glands in stomach and control production of hydrochloric acid that is needed for digestion of food.
2. Improve liver functions which produce bile for proper digestion of food.
3. These supplements contain ingredients which enhance enzyme action in stomach.
4. Protect esophagus and stomach from bad effects of acidic and toxic gases.
5. Reduce abdominal bloating and pain within short period of time.
6. Promote functions of digestive glands and organs and cure digestive disorders naturally.
Herbozyme capsules contain Sat Podina, Madhur Char, Hing, Ajwain and Podina. These herbs possess antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-flatulent properties due to which these herbs quickly neutralize acidic gases, improve appetite and ease digestion. Regularly use this ayurvedic treatment for acidity and indigestion for 3 to 4 months to get the best results.