Hemorrhoids are dangerous because these cause pain and loss of blood during bowel movements. One declines the urge for emptying bowels and this takes problem to higher level. The most common and major reason for causing piles is constipation.
Constipation occurs due to many reasons like change in diet, not eating fibrous foods, drinking less water, etc. Hard stools get formed during constipation which are not easy to pass and cause lot of pain while moving out of anus. Large and hard stools get stuck inside anus and one needs to apply force or pressure to push them out. This is what causes inflammation in piles inside anus.
Hemorrhoids are categorized into three types:
1. First-degree piles are swollen cushions that always remain within the anal canal and these are painless. One cannot see these piles from the anus openings.
2. Second-degree piles are pushed down (prolapsed) when feces are passed, but return to their starting position afterwards. This causes pain and bleeding because piles get stretched.
3. Third-degree piles are pushed down (prolapsed) when feces are passed or come down at other times also. They do not go back by themselves after feces have been passed. In severe cases, surgery is required.
Third degree piles require immediate treatment and if you don’t want to go for surgery then you can use ayurvedic treatment for external hemorrhoids. Such treatment naturally eliminates problem and therefore one gets long lasting relief.
Some common home remedies for piles:
1. Cold compress – Wrap some ice in a clean cloth and apply it directly over the hemorrhoids. This will cause hemorrhoids to shrink and they will become small in size. Pain will get reduced and it will further become easier to pass stools once swelling is reduced.
2. Psyllium husk – Psyllium husk is full of fiber which is helpful in formation of softer stools and easing the movements. Consuming it regularly can help in reducing stress in the swollen veins and providing it time to heal.
3. Soaking – Regularly soak the inflamed area for 15 -20 minutes in warm water. This will provide instant relief from pain and itching and will cause the blood vessels to relax.
Use pilesgon capsules regularly to get rid of painful bowel movements easily. These supplements provide the most effective ayurvedic treatment for external hemorrhoids as well as internal hemorrhoids. This herbal piles cure can treat every cause inside body that leads to piles. One consuming Pilesgon capsules can get the following benefits:
1. Improve digestion to prevent formation of hard stools (constipation).
2. Keep colon healthy to ease piles pain while passing stools. Quickly repair or heal muscle and tissue damage in anal canal.
3. Prevent infection that may happen due to repeated bleeding and wounds inside anus walls.
4. Reduce inflammation in blood vessels and thus reduce chances of bleeding.
5. Make muscles flexible inside anus in order to reduce damage.
6. Provide energy to overcome weakness caused due to blood loss.
7. Useful for both internal and external hemorrhoids.
Pilesgon capsules contain Kattha, Hemsagar, Ritha, Ayapana, Nagkesar, Shudh Takan, Kalijiri, Haritaki, Indrajau, Rasaunt and Khun Shosha. These herbs are laxative in nature and therefore make it easy for one to pass stools without putting much pressure or straining. These herbs ease digestion too which in turn gives relief from constipation. This ayurvedic hemorrhoids treatment is suitable for both men and women. Take this ayurvedic treatment for external hemorrhoids for 3 to 4 months consistently to get long lasting results. Include laxative foods in your diet like beans, legumes, peas, broccoli, raw seeds and nuts, carrots, garlic cauliflower, cabbage etc., and increase physical activities in your daily routine to get faster results.