Eyesight becomes weak mainly due to deficiency of nutrients and poor blood circulation in body. Like other body organs, eyes need nourishment too. Poor blood circulation is also one of the reasons that affect supply of nutrients towards eyes.
Environmental factors like pollution, dirt particles and impurities in water and air, etc., also damage eyes when they are exposed to environment. It is seen that nowadays most of the people work on computers, laptops, tablets and mobiles which emit harmful radiations and cause damage to eyes. One cannot avoid these factors as these have become part of life. Therefore, the only way to keep eyes healthy and improve vision is by improving eye health. This can be achieved by eating nutritious foods. Disorders like diabetes also affect vision and in chronic case of high blood sugar, there is even risk of getting blind permanently.
Generally people suffer from nearsightedness and farsightedness problem. In case of nearsightedness, one is not able to see distant objects clearly whereas in case of farsightedness, one is unable to see close objects clearly. These can happen in any age, even in toddlers. Cataract is an eye problem that happens only at elder age and causes lot of discomfort as one is not able to see properly. People with weak eyesight often experience headache, back ache and shoulder and neck pain. This happens because optic nerve becomes weak which are responsible for transferring signals from eyes to brain. Weakness in optic nerves may also result in blurry and double vision.
There are many treatments available for improving vision but one must take only ayurvedic treatment for weak eyesight because such treatments do not cause any side effects to the user. One can use following home remedies to get rid of symptoms of weak eyesight at home:
1. Almond and Fennel Seeds ñ Prepare milk with a mixture of almond, fennel seeds and mishri. Drink a glass of this milk every night before going to bed for at least 40 days.
2. Triphala Remedy ñ Wash your eyes with triphala water on a regular basis.
3. Gooseberry/Amla ñ Drink fresh amla juice with honey on daily morning or take a teaspoon of amla powder with water at night before sleeping.
4. Bilberry ñ Eat fresh bilberries every day to improve your vision. It strengthens blood vessels and also increase retinal pigments that protect your eyes from harmful components such as free radicals.
You can use I-Lite capsules to improve vision effectively and at fast rate. These supplements provide the best ayurvedic treatment for weak eyesight. Since I-Lite capsules are manufactured using natural herbs only, people of any age can use these supplements.
I-Lite capsules provide the following advantages:
1. Improve blood circulation in eye area.
2. Provide vital nutrients which are essential to keep eyes healthy.
3. Enhance functions of eye muscles and optic nerves.
4. Coordination between lens and retina get improved and this decreases eye number.
5. This ayurvedic treatment for weak eyesight can effectively reduce stress on eye muscles too.
6. Reduce headache and eye fatigue caused due to weakness in eyes.
7. Prevent double vision and blurriness in eyes.
8. These are also helpful in case of cataract and macular degeneration.
I-Lite capsules contain Terminalia Chebula, Celastrus Paniculatus, Terminalia Belerica, Phyllanthus Emblica, Elettaria Cardamomum, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Asparagus Racemosus, Ghee, Piper Nigrum, Honey and Ferrum. These herbs in I-Lite capsules, ayurvedic supplements to improve vision, are highly beneficial for improving eyesight without any surgery and use of lens and corrective glasses. Regularly use this ayurvedic treatment for weak eyesight to get efficient results. It is recommended to use I-Lite capsules for at least 3 to 4 months continuously.