Arthritis is more common at elder age but overtime it is seen that some people experience this problem a little earlier before reaching elder age. This is due to changed lifestyle which includes less physical movements, more temptation towards junk foods, increase in toxins in body due to ill habits like alcoholism and smoking, etc. One may get arthritis as a side effect of other health problems also. One can get relief from joint inflammation and stiffness in a natural manner with the help of ayurvedic remedies for arthritis pain which are much better than other chemical based remedies.
There are many types of arthritis that affect flexible movement at joints but the most common types are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis.
1. Osteoarthritis – Joint parts and bone ends undergo wear and tear when joints are overused. It usually happens with age but it can also happen due to joint injuries or obesity, which tend to put extra stress on joints.
2. Rheumatoid Arthritis –This happens due to autoimmune disorders and causes inflammation at joints. It may also cause severe damage to joint parts and bone ends that meet at joints.
3. Psoriatic Arthritis – It causes inflammation in skin around joints and joint parts. It makes skin patchy and red and swelling occurs in the affected area. This generally happens at elder age but can happen in childhood as well.
Common symptoms of arthritis:
1. Deep and aching pain in joints.
2. Trouble in dressing, combing hair, gripping things, bending over, squatting or climbing stairs depending on which joints are involved.
3. Morning stiffness for less than an hour in joints.
4. Pain in joint parts while walking.
5. Stiffness in joints after resting for long time.
6. Joints are warm to the touch.
7. Joints become swollen and harder which affects movements.
8. Unable to move through a full range of motion.
9. Swelling in finger and toes.
10. Finger nails that are pitted or discolored.
Rumatone Gold capsules and Rumatone Gold oil are effective ayurvedic remedies for arthritis pain. These remedies for joint inflammation work relatively fast as these treat the problem in affected area internally and externally at the same time. Rumatone Gold capsules contain Moti Pishti, Sonth, Chopchini, Pipal, Rasna, Rigni, Amla, Lohban, Kalonji, Swarna Bhasma, Suranjan, Nag Bhasma, Kesar, Shudh Kuchla and Mirch Kali. This herbal treatment for arthritis pain can improve condition of joint parts by increasing blood circulation and providing nutrients. Rumatone Gold capsules provide the following benefits:
1. Reduce inflammation in joints within short time period.
2. Strengthen joint parts like ligaments, tendons, fascia, muscles and cartilages.
3. Increase production of synovial fluid that provides lubrication to cartilage.
4. These ayurvedic remedies for arthritis pain also increase range of motion at joints.
5. Prevent infection at joints and neutralize effect of fluids that cause inflammation at joints.
6. Strengthen whole skeleton by improving joint functions.
Rumatone Gold oil possesses Celastrus Paniculatus, Evolvulus Alsinoides, Nardostachys Jatamansi, Acorus Calamus Linn, Gold Thread, Sesamum Indicum, Cassia Tora and Saffron. This oil is used externally to massage joints. This oil contains natural ingredients and therefore do not cause any side effects or allergy in skin. Skin easily absorbs this oil which improves blood circulation in blood vessels naturally. This brings more supply of nutrients and oxygen towards joint parts. Cooling effects of this oil also reduce inflammation in skin near joints and fibrous tissues in joints. Regularly use these ayurvedic joint pain relief pills and oil to get long lasting relief from joint inflammation. It is recommended to use Rumatone Gold capsules and oil for at least 3 to 4 months to get the best results .