One develops anemia when there are lesser number of red blood cells or low hemoglobin level in blood. Generally anemia happens due to lack of iron in body as iron is the one that helps in production of hemoglobin in body. Eating foods rich in iron content can increase red blood cell count effectively.
Anemia can happen in both men and women but females have more chances of having anemia because of having blood loss during menstrual cycles. There are many common factors that lower down hemoglobin level which are explained below:
1. Blood loss due to injuries, chronic blood loss within the body from a peptic ulcer, a hiatal hernia, a colon polyp or colorectal cancer, gastrointestinal bleeding, etc., can cause iron deficiency anemia.
2. Improper or insufficient breast feeding can cause iron deficiency anemia in infants and children.
3. Lack of iron in foods you eat slows down production of red blood cells.
4. Poor functions of bone marrow.
5. Destruction of red blood cells at faster rate than the production of these cells.
6. Inability of intestines to absorb iron from blood stream can lead to anemia even if you take enough iron in your diet.
7. There are chances of developing anemia during pregnancy in women.
8. People who are pure vegetarians also have chances of anemia as they do not take any source of iron other than vegetables.
9. Donating blood frequently can lower down hemoglobin level in body.
All these factors can be prevented with appropriate ayurvedic treatment for low hemoglobin and to avoid any chance of side effects, you can use ayurvedic iron formula supplements which are better than chemical based remedies. Signs and symptoms of iron deficiency anemia may include:
1. Extreme fatigue
3. Pale skin
4. Chest pain, fast heartbeat or shortness of breath
5. Headache, dizziness or lightheadedness
6. Cold hands and feet
7. Inflammation or soreness of your tongue
8. Brittle nails
9. Unusual cravings for non-nutritive substances, such as ice, dirt or starch
10. Poor appetite, especially in infants and children with iron deficiency anemia
Those having low hemoglobin levels can use Herboglobin capsules to cure anemia naturally. These are ayurvedic iron formula supplements that can treat each and every factor that slows down production of red blood cells in body. Herboglobin capsules are especially beneficial for women who develop anemia because of menstrual bleeding, pregnancy and child birth. One gets following advantages from Herboglobin capsules:
1. Improve functions of bone marrow to maintain production of red blood cell count.
2. Maintain proper ratio between destruction and production of red blood cells.
3. Effectively improve spleen functions.
4. Improve liver and kidney functions that filter and detoxify blood.
5. These ayurvedic iron formula supplements also provide energy to overcome weakness due to anemia.
6. Provide enough iron to overcome anemia problem in short time period.
Herboglobin capsules contain Shudh Shilajit, Lauh Bhasma, Aloe Vera, Taj, Swarna Bang, Godanti Hadtal, Jav, Hirabol, Ashwagandha, Gajwan, Kesar, Safed Musli, Long and Kahu. These herbs are rich sources of iron and possess many medicinal properties that can help to get rid of low hemoglobin naturally. These herbs are blended in a unique ratio so as to provide maximum benefits to the user. These herbs keep organs and glands in a healthy condition that are involved in producing red blood cells. One does not need any prescription to take Herboglobin capsules as these herbal supplements to increase hemoglobin count are made from natural herbs only. Regularly take these ayurvedic iron formula supplements for 3 to 4 months to increase iron levels and cure anemia naturally. Both men and women can use these ayurvedic iron supplements.