Thyroid gland is situated in the lower part of the neck which produces, stores and releases T3 and T4 in blood stream to control metabolic rate of organs in whole body. This gland is an important part of the endocrine system and any dysfunction in this gland can disturb the normal processes of body. Diet particularly salt consumption is the main factor that affects production of T3 and T4.
There are mainly two glands that govern functions of thyroid gland- hypothalamus and pituitary gland which secrete TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) to signal thyroid gland to produce T3 and T4.There is a feedback mechanism between thyroid and pituitary gland. When T3 andT4 levels in the blood become too high, the amount of TSH secreted by the pituitary gland is reduced which naturally prohibits the secretion of thyroid hormones. On the other hand, if the level of T3 and T4 in the blood goes below normal, the amount of TSH secreted is increased, inducing the secretion of thyroid hormones.
Symptoms of underactive thyroid include:
1. Feeling of tired every time.
2. Feeling cold even in a warm environment nearby.
3. Having a slow heart rate indicates poor functions of thyroid.
4. Skin becomes dry when thyroid gland becomes underactive.
5. One always remains constipated.
6. Gaining weight in an unusual manner even though one is not eating more or exercising less than normal.
7. Slow growth and development is also a sign of underactive thyroid in children.
Symptoms of overactive thyroid gland include:
1. Feeling nervous and irritable
2. Having trouble while concentrating
3. Feeling too warm even when other people don’t feel warm
4. Having a fast heart rate and diarrhea
5. Having trouble in sleeping
6. Losing weight without even trying
Hypothyroidism is more common in people as compared to hyperthyroidism. To keep body functions healthy, it is required to get treatment for thyroid disorders as soon as possible. To avoid any risk of side effects, many people prefer to rely on ayurvedic treatment for thyroid problem. This is because natural herbs give more benefits than chemicals without causing any side effects. You can use some home remedies initially to control T3 and T4 level. With blood test, one can get accurate information about T3 and T4 levels.
One can use Thyronil capsules to get rid of hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. These capsules are the best ayurvedic remedies to treat thyroid problems in men and women. Thyronil capsules are completely herbal and give following benefits to the user:
1. Treat both hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism effectively.
2. Improve functions of hypothalamus, pituitary and thyroid gland naturally.
3. Help to maintain healthy heart rate.
4. Maintain metabolic rate of the organs.
5. Prevent abnormal weight gain or loss.
6. These herbal thyroid support supplements strengthen body immunity system also.
7. Bring back sleeping pattern on track.
Thyronil capsules are loaded with Varuna, Kachnar, Gurmar, Baheda, Ashwagandha, Patharchur, Guggul, Mulethi, Behman Surkh, Behman Surkh, Rakta Chandan, Sonth, Buch, Unab, Haritaki and Bala. It is recommended to regularly take these ayurvedic remedies to treat thyroid problems in a natural manner. Using Thyronil capsules for 3 to 4 months can give effective relief from thyroid disorders.