Dryness in skin due to any reason causes rashes and itching which are irresistible. One feels stretchiness in skin that makes one uncomfortable. When skin cells and tissues lose fluid, it becomes dry and to overcome this problem one should drink lots of water and fluid. One can also apply some gel or lotion to get instant relief from dryness. Some factors like cold winds, steamy showers, moisture-robbing soaps, scrubbing skin, taking shower with hot water, aging and lack of nutrients in diet are some reasons that enhance dryness in skin. Cuts, bruises, burns and wounds on dry skin are difficult to heal and it is hard to get rid of dark spots and acne marks when one has dry skin.
Dry skin may be a temporary problem and it generally shows following symptoms:
1. A feeling of skin tightness, especially after showering, bathing or swimming
2. Skin that feels and looks rough
3. Itching (pruritus)
4. Slight to severe flaking, scaling or peeling
5. Fine lines or cracks
6. Gray and ashy skin
8. Deep cracks that may bleed
Aloe Vera gel is made up of pure extracts of aloe vera plant which itself is packed with many medicinal properties. This plant is used for consumption as well as to apply on skin and in both cases this ayurvedic skin care cream provides numerous health benefits. This ayurvedic skin moisturizing gel is an effective remedy for various conditions including burns, sunburn, frostbite, psoriasis and cold sores. It also helps to get rid of dark spots, acne and pimples.
Aloe vera possesses the following properties:
1. Aloe vera is rich in antioxidants, vitamins A, C and E, vitamin B12, folic acid and choline.
2. Gel of this plant contains eight enzymes, including aliiase, alkaline phosphatase, amylase, bradykinase, carboxypeptidase, catalase, cellulase, lipase and peroxidase.
3. It contains minerals such as calcium, copper, selenium, chromium, manganese, magnesium, potassium, sodium and zinc.
4. The ayurvedic skin moisturizing gel made from aloe vera plant contains 12 anthraquinones or compounds known as laxatives, aloin and emodin which act as analgesics, antibacterials and antivirals.
5. Four fatty acids are present, including cholesterol, campesterol, beta-sitosterol and lupeol — all providing anti-inflammatory results.
6. The auxins and gibberellins present in this plant help in healing wounds as they have anti-inflammatory properties.
7. Aloe vera provides sugars, such as monosaccharides (glucose and fructose) and polysaccharides too.
The ayurvedic skin moisturizing gel made from aloe vera provides all the above benefits and is suitable for all kinds of skin. This gel makes face smooth and soft naturally. Tightness increases in skin and wrinkles and fine lines get reduced within few weeks when one starts to use this gel. When one applies this gel, dead cells get removed and layer of new cells and tissues appear on top and this improves skin tone. Thus, this ayurvedic moisturizing gel not only prevents skin dryness but also improves complexion. This ayurvedic cream for dry skin is far better than chemical lotions because it improves skin health instead of just suppressing the symptoms of dry skin. This gel is suitable for treating all kinds of problems that are related with dryness. Face becomes healthy and radiant due to which there are lesser chances of infections in skin. Regularly using this ayurvedic skin moisturizing gel reduces requirement of using cosmetic products as face becomes beautiful naturally.