Anus is the opening of rectum through which stools pass out of the body. Anal canal contains hemorrhoids which are actually clumps, cushions and masses of tissues. Hemorrhoids are always present in anus and they are full of support tissues, elastic fibers, blood vessels and muscles. Hemorrhoids become a problem when inflammation occurs in blood vessels in anus walls. Due to this, lumps become large and when one passes stools, it causes pain and bleeding. These are called internal lumps which are not visible. During every bowel movement, swollen lumps stretch and therefore lumps hang out when one suffers from piles for long time. These are called internal piles and it requires surgery to get rid of lumps hanging from anus opening.Size of piles varies from small to large depending on the amount of inflammation. There are a few common reasons that lead to inflammation in anus walls like pregnancy, chronic constipation, straining when passing a stool, diarrhea, lifting heavy weights, etc.
Common symptoms of piles:
1. A hard lump may be felt around the anus.
2. A feeling that the bowels are still full after passing stools.
3. Bright red blood with and after a bowel movement
4. Itchiness and redness around anus opening.
5. Mucus discharge during bowel movements.
6. Pain while defecating.
Ayurvedic hemorrhoids treatment can be used to get relief from piles. For initial stage or mild pain, one can use the following home remedies:
1. Ice – Wrap partially melted ice in a cloth and apply it directly on the affected area. It constricts the blood vessels and reduces swelling immediately.
2. Aloe Vera – Massage external area of anus with aloe vera gel. It soothes burning sensations.
3. Lemon Juice – Nutrients present in lemon juice strengthen capillaries and blood vessel walls.
4. Almond Oil – This oil gets easily absorbed by tissues and therefore moisturizes skin and eases inflammation. It is used for external hemorrhoids.
5. Olive Oil – It increases elasticity and shrinks the size of swollen blood vessels.
6. Whole Grains – High amount of fiber present in whole grains effectively relieves hemorrhoids symptoms and bleeding.
7. Witch Hazel – Its astringent action shrinks inflamed blood vessels and it relieves pain and itching naturally.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar – Drink and apply it directly on the affected area in case of internal and external hemorrhoids respectively.
9. Black Tea Bags – Apply warm wet tea bag to the swollen veins. You can also use cold tea bags.
10. Water – Increase water intake in case of both internal and external piles.
To get rid of painful and bleeding piles within short time period, one can use Pilesgon capsules which provide the best ayurvedic hemorrhoids treatment. This herbal piles cure is completely herbal and therefore there are no chances of side effects.
Powerful action of Pilesgon capsules provides the following advantages:
1. Treats both internal and external piles effectively.
2. Keeps clumps, cushions and masses of tissues healthy inside anus walls.
3. Shrinks muscles which got swollen due to piles.
4. Prevents chances of infections in anal canal due to bleeding wounds.
5. This ayurvedic hemorrhoids treatment also reduces inflammation quickly in blood vessels inside anus.
6. Protects affected anus area from damage due to toxins.
7. Reduces the requirement of surgery for external hemorrhoids.
Pilesgon capsules possess Kattha, Nagkesar, Indrajau, Shudh Takan, Rasaunt, Ayapana, Hemsagar, Ritha, Kalijiri, Khun Shosha and Haritaki. Astringent and cooling action of these herbs can give quick relief from inflammation in piles. This ayurvedic hemorrhoids treatment can stop piles from bleeding, repair damage and heal wounds within short time period. Take Pilesgon capsules regularly for 3 to 4 months to get long lasting relief from hemorrhoids.