Liver is one of the vital organs of body that maintains overall health by purifying blood. Dysfunction of this organ affects digestion and appetite of a person. Any heavy damage to liver can lead to life threatening conditions and death.
There are some interesting facts about liver one must know:
1. Provides immunity against infection by removing bacteria from blood.
2. Regulates blood clotting.
3. Helps in metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
4. Filters drugs, chemicals and alcohol from blood.
5. Excretes waste via bile.
6. Converts excess glucose into starch and stores it for later use.
7. Excretes bile for fat digestion.
8. Removes toxic byproducts of certain medications that affect normal functions of liver.
9. Stores vitamins and minerals for later use.
Most of the people believe that people who drink alcohol are the ones who suffer from liver damage. Alcohol contains high amount of toxins which lead to fatty liver disease, inflammation of the liver and cirrhosis. There are other factors also which affect healthy functions of liver like:
1. Diabetes – People with type-2 diabetes have high level of insulin in blood which leads to abdominal weight gain and ultimately results in fatty liver problem.
2. Obesity – Excessive amount of fat in body tends to accumulate around liver resulting in fatty liver disease, cirrhosis and organ failure.
3. High salt intake – Consuming high amount of salt causes build up of fluid in liver resulting in inflammation in the organ.
4. Chemotherapy – Liver gets heavily damaged during chemotherapy.
5. Smoking – It increases oxidative stress in the body after reaching liver and causes irreversible damage to cells and tissues in liver.
With the help of ayurvedic liver detoxification supplements, one can naturally get relief from symptoms which body shows due to liver dysfunction:
1. Swelling in the legs and ankles is very common.
2. Urine color changes to dark.
3. Loss of appetite.
4. Skin and eye whites appear yellowish.
5. Swelling and pain in abdomen.
6. Stool color changes to pale, bloody red or tar colored.
7. Excessive itching in skin.
8. Chronic fatigue and weakness.
9. Frequent nausea or vomiting.
10. Tendency to get bruised easily.
One can use Livoplus capsules which are powerful ayurvedic liver detoxification supplements. These ayurvedic liver detox supplements made using natural herbs can improve liver functions naturally. Regular use of these capsules provides the following benefits:
1. Supports self-repairing ability of liver.
2. Prevents accumulation of excessive fat inside liver and thus gives relief from fatty liver disease.
3. Repairs and heals damaged cells and tissues inside liver and thus one can get rid of cirrhosis too.
4. Promotes ability to fight bacteria and viruses. This reduces risk of hepatitis, jaundice, etc.
5. Reduces inflammation in liver and brings back it to its original shape.
6. Enhances metabolism and synthesis process inside liver.
7. Improves blood circulation and stimulates cell regeneration inside liver.
These herbal supplements for liver health are loaded with Kasmard, Bhangra, Kantkari, Vaivading, Palihari, Arjun, Makoy, Haritki, Amrta, Mandur Bhasam, Aamla, Kasni, Bhui Aamla, Santhi,Daru Hald and Chitrak. These herbs can efficiently treat non-cancerous problems related with liver. It is recommended to take these ayurvedic liver detoxification supplements regularly to keep liver healthy.