High blood pressure or hypertension is also referred as a silent killer. High BP is common in men after the age of 55 and hypertension affects women more after the age of 50.
Obesity, work stress, less physical activities, excessive alcohol consumption and high intake of salt are likely to raise blood pressure in young people. Consistent readings of 140 over 90 indicate high BP and it may lead to hypertension if not treated on time. Hypertension occurs differently in men and women but shows same symptoms.
High blood pressure can lead to heart attack. Coronary arteries also become narrow that can result in atherosclerosis. Arteries get blocked due to accumulation of plaque or blood clot. This interrupts blood flow and starves the heart muscles of nutrients and oxygen. This ultimately results in death of heart muscles leading to heart attack. One can use ayurvedic remedies for high blood pressure which naturally treat the root cause of hypertension.
Complications of high blood pressure:
1. Aneurysms – Abnormal bulge formation in the walls of arteries.
2. Chronic Kidney Disease – Blood vessels become narrow and result in kidney failure.
3. Cognitive Changes – High BP affects conscious activities of brain and therefore results in memory loss and poor concentration.
4. Eye Damage – Hypertension damages blood vessels in the retina (back area of the eye) where images focus.
5. Peripheral Artery Disease – Plaque builds up in leg arteries and affects blood flow in the legs.
6. Stroke – Flow of blood to a portion of the brain is blocked which stops supply of oxygen to that portion.
Home remedies for hypertension:
1. Eat healthy diet rich in whole grains, fruits, vegetables and low-fat dairy products.
2. Reduce sodium intake which is generally taken in the form of salt.
3. Limit the amount of alcohol you consume daily.
4. Quit smoking as it keeps blood pressure high for long time after one finishes smoking.
5. Cut back of caffeine containing drinks and foods.
One can use Stresx capsules which are the most effective ayurvedic remedies for high blood pressure. These ayurvedic high blood pressure supplements reduce effects of high BP on other body parts also. With normal blood circulation, calcium regulates evenly in whole body. This strengthens skeleton and gives relief from bone weakness. Effective action of these supplements prevents narrowing and hardening of arteries. This improves blood flow in whole body. Brain also gets continuous supply of oxygenated blood and this promotes memory and concentration too. These ayurvedic remedies for high blood pressure also keep blood vessels clear of blockage. These capsules keep heart beat regular and strengthen heart muscles. Powerful ingredients of these supplements naturally purify blood too. These supplements also give relief from shortness of breath and heaviness in chest caused due to hypertension and these also reduce hypertension naturally.
Stresx capsules are loaded with Chotachand, Champa, Ajwain Khurasani, Ashwagandha, Ganjwan, Aam, Brahmi, Elayachi Choti, Kahu, Safed Musli, Shankhpushpi, Shudh Shilajit, Tuj, Moti Bhasma, Vacha, Gul Chandni, Jyotishmati, Jadwar, Kesar and Arjun. These herbs altogether relax mind and control secretion of cortisol and thus keep stress and anxiety away. These herbs make this ayurvedic treatment for hypertension highly beneficial. Take these ayurvedic remedies for high blood pressure regularly for 3 to 4 months to attain excellent results.