Dandruff and hair fall are not diseases but it doesn’t feel good when tresses and white flakes fall off from head. In fact, these problems show underlying health problems. Hair fall and dandruff not only happen as a result of deficiency of nutrients but many a times these happen as side effects of other health problems or treatments. For example, during chemotherapy for cancer, patients lose their hairs completely. Many people don’t know that losing few strands of hairs daily is completely normal and is a part of life cycle of hair which includes growth, rest and shedding. One needs to worry only when bunch of tresses fall off from head easily.
According to studies, men loose more hairs than women and therefore baldness is more common in males than females. But thinning of hairs, breaking of strands from middle, etc., are very common in women. As most of the women have long hairs, it is a little bit difficult for them to manage hairs and most of the time hairs break due to tangling.
With changed lifestyle, many people have become habitual of using chemical shampoos, conditioners, hair styling products and devices and these habits cause heavy damage to hairs. Stress is also one of the major causes that can lead to hair fall problem. During pregnancy also, many women suffer from hair fall problem. Many times it is also seen that hair fall happens due to dandruff. During dandruff, the scalp becomes dry or greasy and feels itchy. As skin cells die, they turn to yellowish scales and fall off the scalp. In chronic case of dandruff, one may experience acne problem and loss of eyelashes also. It is seen that ayurvedic treatment for hair fall is more effective than other treatments as only natural herbs are used for the treatment.
Home remedies for hair fall:
1. Hair Oil Massage – Regularly massage hairs at least once a week with coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil, castor oil, amla oil or any other oil.
2. Indian Gooseberry – This herb is rich in vitamin C and has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and the exfoliating properties that promote natural and fast hair growth.
3. Fenugreek – Apply paste of fenugreek to hairs every morning before washing and make use of this remedy for at least one month regularly.
4. Onion Juice – It improves blood circulation in hair follicles, regenerates follicles, kills germs and parasites and treats scalp infection.
5. Aloe Vera – It contains enzymes that support healthy hair growth and also maintains pH balance in scalp.
One can use Hylix oil for the treatment of dandruff and hair fall problem. This herbal dandruff control oil is easy to use and very helpful for those who don’t have time to use home remedies to take care of their hairs. This ayurvedic treatment for hair fall provides the following benefits:
1. Promotes hair growth at bald spaces.
2. Provides nutrients necessary for growth of new tresses.
3. Improves scalp health and helps to prevent dandruff problem.
4. Nourishes hair follicles and sebaceous glands.
5. Promotes growth of strong, shiny and silky hairs.
6. Prevents premature graying of hairs.
7. This ayurvedic treatment for hair fall also gives relief from eczema and infection in scalp.
8. Prevents breaking of hairs from middle and detachment of hairs from roots.
This ayurvedic hair oil contains Bhringraj, Amla, Henna or Mehndi, Shikakai, Kalonji and Neem. These herbs are very effective for hair growth and maintaining scalp health. Regularly take this ayurvedic treatment for hair fall for at least 3 to 4 months of time to see excellent results.