Thyroid is a gland that secretes T3 and T4 and controls almost all metabolic rates in body. Dysfunction of thyroid can cause many problems from harmless problems to cancer.
When a thyroid gland dysfunction happens, thyroid gland either produces too much of T3 andT4 resulting in hyperthyroidism or it produces less T3 and T4 that leads to hypothyroidism.
Thyroid dysfunction can cause mental or emotional problems also. Both underactive and overactive functions of thyroid can increase emotional reaction or behavior of a person. Overactive thyroid causes anxiety, a feeling of nervousness with butterflies in stomach, heart racing, irritability, trembling and sleep difficulties. On the other hand, hypothyroidism also results in various health problems.
Psychological problems caused due to hypothyroidism are:
1. Depression, low mood and difficulty in enjoying things, loss of appetite, tearfulness and disturbed sleep.
2. Either over-activity or under-activity.
3. Mood swings, snappiness or short-temper which is often referred as ‘moodiness’.
4. Sleeping difficulties.
5. Difficulties in concentrating.
6. Short-term memory lapses.
7. Lack of interest and mental alertness.
There are other health problems also which one suffers from due to hypothyroidism:
1. Fatigue after sleeping for 8 to 10 hours a night or having to take a nap daily.
2. Weight gain or not able to lose weight.
3. Mood issues such as anxiety, mood swings or depression.
4. Hormone imbalances such as PMS, irregular periods, infertility and low sex drive.
5. Muscle pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, joint pain, or tendonitis.
6. Feeling cold when others are not, cold hands and feet or having a body temperature below 98.5°F consistently.
7. Dry or cracking skin, excessive hair loss and brittle nails.
9. Mind issues such as brain fog, poor memory or concentration.
10. Neck swelling and snoring or hoarse voice.
Production of T3 and T4 is regulated by a feedback loop between the hypothalamus, pituitary gland and the thyroid gland. If anyone of these three glands does not work properly, one is likely to suffer from thyroid problem. Thyroid problem in women can cause problems in menstrual cycles too. One must pay attention to this problem and seek treatment that keeps all the three glands in healthy state. With ayurvedic treatment for thyroid disorder, one can overcome problem of underactive and overactive thyroid gland.
One can use Thyronil capsules to cure hypothyroidism naturally. These herbal thyroid support supplements provide the following benefits to the user:
1. Reduce symptoms of thyroid disorder quickly.
2. Effectively work in case of both hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.
3. Control metabolic rate in body.
4. Keep blood pressure under healthy range and control heart rate.
5. Improve and maintain functions of hypothalamus and pituitary gland.
6. Help to overcome fatigue and weakness due to overactive and underactive thyroid gland.
7. Prevent abnormal weight gain and loss.
8. This ayurvedic treatment for thyroid disorder also reduces risk of mental problems that arise due to thyroid disorder.
9. Help to overcome sleep disorders and restlessness.
Thyronil capsules contain Buch, Kachnar, Sonth, Haritaki, Ashwagandha, Patharchur, Unab, Mulethi, Guggul, Gurmar, Rakta Chandan, Behman Surkh, Varuna, Baheda and Bala. These herbs keep thyroid gland in healthy condition naturally. These herbs also reduce chances of thyroid nodules, thyroiditis, thyroid cancer and goiter. It is recommended to regularly use this ayurvedic treatment for thyroid problem for at least 3 to 4 months of time to cure hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism naturally and completely.