Anemia is a serious problem as it can affect heart health and cause damage to body organs. People suffering from anemia have low hemoglobin (a kind of protein) level in their blood. This reduces supply of oxygen to tissues and organs in body. This not only affects functions of body organs but also increases pressure on heart. The heart pumps faster and harder in order to supply required amount of oxygen to organs. This increases risk of heart problems and one may face life threatening situations in case of chronic anemia. According to studies, about 50% people who have had heart attack are anemic. There are different forms of anemia – iron deficiency anemia, sickle cell anemia, thalassemia, megaloblastic anemia and hemolytic anemia.
Risk of anemia increases when there is family history, blood disorder, poor diet and loss of blood. Low hemoglobin problem is more common in women as they suffer from blood loss due to menstrual cycle and childbirth. With the help of blood test, one can get information about how much serious the condition is. In mild case, home remedies can help to increase hemoglobin level. But in chronic case of anemia, one needs proper treatment. It would be wise to choose ayurvedic remedies for iron deficiency to reduce risk of side effects.
There are certain foods that are highly rich in iron content and can help in case of anemia:
1. Red meat, pork, poultry and sea food are rich sources of iron.
2. Beans and peas contain high iron content.
3. Dark green leafy vegetables, such as spinach.
4. Dried fruits, such as raisins and apricots.
5. Iron-fortified cereals, breads and pastas.
6. Soybeans contain iron, vitamin c, zinc and calcium which help to boost hemoglobin level and improve overall health.
7. Black eyed peas which are extremely high in iron content.
8. Including potatoes in your daily diet is a great way to boost iron in body.
One should take herbal supplements for iron deficiency that can treat the following conditions in order to overcome anemia problem:
1. Insufficient iron content in the blood.
2. Blood condition that is inherited.
3. Deficiency of vitamins like B-12 and folate in diet.
4. Effects of other illnesses like kidney disease or cancer.
5. Rapid blood loss (due to recent surgery, heavy periods or a bleeding ulcer).
Taking ayurvedic remedies for iron deficiency is better than other treatments because of the fact that only natural herbs are used to improve hemoglobin count. Feroplex capsules are herbal supplements that one can use to get over iron deficiency anemia.
Feroplex capsules provide the following benefits:
1. Prevent iron deficiency in short time period.
2. Improve functions of bone marrow, thymus and spleen.
3. Rich in iron content which get easily absorbed by body.
4. Promote bone tissue growth and reduce weakness.
5. Increase energy production and physical stamina.
6. Improve functions of liver, brain cells and other vital organs.
7. Suitable for both men and women.
8. These ayurvedic remedies for iron deficiency are free from side effects.
These ayurvedic iron supplements for anemia contain Mandur Bhasma, Kasis Bhasma, Mishri and Lauh Bhasma. Iron content is high in these ingredients therefore these can increase hemoglobin level in body within short time period. Bringing changes in diet can help to achieve fast results but for prolong benefits, it is recommended to regularly use these ayurvedic remedies for iron deficiency for almost 3 to 4 months.