It is seen that people who eat spicy foods are the ones who mostly suffer from acidity problem. This is because spices misbalance gastric gland functions. There are many other foods also that cause gastric glands to produce more acid even if they are not part of any spicy dish such as tomato, fried foods, etc. Acidity problem generally happens when gastric glands produce hydrochloric acid in excess. To reduce heartburn naturally, one needs to take control over desire to eat spicy or junk foods. This can put a stop to excessive acid production in stomach. Acidity is a problem that can happen any time to anyone and it may become severe if left untreated.
Heartburn is an irritation of the esophagus that is caused by stomach acid. When excessive acid produced in stomach gets back up in esophagus, it causes burning sensation and pain in chest area and this is what leads to heartburn. Acidity is not limited to heartburn only and it may cause severe problem in digestion and bowel movements. Nutrients are not absorbed by body when digestion is not proper. Acidity for long time can cause adverse effects on health and therefore one should take some proper treatment to avoid acidity. Herbal acidity treatment is the best when it comes to eliminate the problem from root.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet to overcome acidity problem like:
1. Melons and bananas don’t contain acid content. Bananas and all sorts of melons are good for reducing excessive acid production in stomach.
2. Oatmeal doesn’t cause acid reflux as it contains lots of healthy fiber.
3. Bread made from wheat, whole-wheat and multiple grains is rich in natural fiber, vitamins and other nutrients.
4. Rice and couscous are complex carbs which are highly beneficial in case of acid reflux. When choosing rice, go for brown rice, which has more fiber.
5. Green veggies like asparagus, broccoli, green beans, cauliflower and celery are all low in acid and therefore one with high acidity problem must include these foods in regular diet.
6. Egg whites are a good source of protein and are low in acid.
Herbozyme capsules consist of herbs that protect gastric glands and stomach walls from ill effects of acid triggering foods. Therefore, these capsules provide the best ayurvedic treatment for acidity. These supplements also control secretion of hydrochloric acid by gastric glands. This reduces chances of acid backing up in esophagus. Whether it is mild or severe case of heartburn, these supplements provide the best ayurvedic treatment for acidity. Regular use of Herbozyme capsules improves digestion also which in turn regulates bowel movements effectively. Regular elimination of waste material from body keeps one in healthy state. These supplements are made up of natural herbs only so that the user gets relief from acidity in a completely natural manner.
The ingredients of this ayurvedic treatment for acidity problems are Ajwain, Hing, Sat Podina, Madhur Char and Podina. After deep studies and research, it is found that these ingredients possess medicinal properties that reduce heartburn naturally and reduce gas problems. One gets relief from abdominal discomfort and bloating too. With the help of this ayurvedic treatment for acidity, women can also get relief from heartburn during pregnancy without any worry of side effects. It is suggested to use Herbozyme capsules for 3 to 4 months to get long lasting benefits.