Hemorrhoid is a medical condition that requires to be treated. Many people think it to be an embarrassing problem but it is just a health problem that can be treated and reversed back. This may turn into a big problem if it is left untreated. It affects overall health as a person gets frustrated and irritated easily. The frequency of this problem has increased over time due to unhealthy lifestyle and bad habits. Many people use mobile phone or read newspaper in toilet during bowel movements and spend more time than actually required. This causes pressure at the bottom leading to inflammation in blood vessels in anus walls. Increasing use of western seats in toilet has also increased the problem of hemorrhoids. There are various reasons for piles problem but the common cause is constipation.
Piles problem is common in people who have constipation most of the time. The hard bowel movements during constipation make one to put more pressure at bottom which causes swelling in blood vessels in anus walls. This is where the problem starts. When one passes hard stools, these inflamed vessels get damaged leaving wounds behind in anal canal. The next time when one eliminates waste, damage in anus walls increases. Thus problem increases further which causes one to feel pain and suffer from rectal bleeding. As the blood vessels get inflamed, lumps are formed which are not visible if the hemorrhoids are mild. As the problem increases, lumps hang from anus end and block the way for eliminating stools. It is necessary to undergo ayurvedic hemorrhoids treatment to get rid of painful bowel movements.
There are some home remedies which one can use for hemorrhoids:
1. Whole grains – These contain high amount of fiber which is highly effective in relieving hemorrhoid symptoms.
2. Olive oil – Take one teaspoon of olive oil daily. This will increase the elasticity of blood vessels, reduce inflammation and shrink swollen blood vessels in anus walls.
3. Aloe vera – Apply aloe vera gel to anus and slowly massage the affected area. This will give relief from the pain and burning sensation at bottom.
4. Ice – Apply an icepack directly on the affected area for about at least 10 minutes and repeat this activity several times a day.
To get rid of painful bowel movements safely, you can use Pilesgon capsules. These supplements provide the most effective herbal hemorrhoids treatment. These supplements are effective in case of both internal and external hemorrhoids. Pilesgon capsules provide the following benefits:
1. Reduce inflammation in blood vessels.
2. This herbal hemorrhoids treatment also shrinks lumps in anus walls.
3. Improve digestion process.
4. Heal wounds in anal canal.
5. Stop rectal bleeding.
6. Provide energy to overcome weakness from blood loss due to piles.
Unlike other treatments, only natural herbs are used in this herbal hemorrhoids treatment. This is the reason Pilesgon capsules do not cause any side effects to the user. This herbal treatment for piles is loaded with Kalijiri, Hemsagar, Indrajau, Haritaki, Shudh Takan, Kttha, Khun Shosha, Nagkesar, Rasaunt, Ritha and Ayapana. These herbs are anti-inflammatory in nature and are therefore highly beneficial in case of hemorrhoids. These herbs can ease digestion and bowel movements too. This will naturally prevent constipation from happening. Regular use of Pilesgon capsules ensures long lasting relief from hemorrhoids and prevents recurrence of this problem. This herbal hemorrhoids treatment gives complete relief from piles in 3 to 4 months.