When one loses blood heavily, he/she suffers from deficiency of iron which ultimately leads to anemia. If the body has enough iron stored inside then one can easily overcome anemia.
According to studies, it is found that women suffer from iron deficiency anemia more than men because of the fact that females lose blood during menstrual cycle every month. Blood loss during childbirth is another cause of iron deficiency in women. There are other health problems like piles, ulcer, etc., which cause bleeding regularly and lower down iron level in body.
There are few important causes of anemia:
1. Lack of red blood cell production – Anemia happens when bone marrow produces red blood cells lesser than the body requirement. Due to disorders, diseases and failure of bone marrow, red blood cell production may shut down or become slow.
2. High rate of red blood cell destruction – The rate at which the red blood cells are destroyed is greater than the rate of their production in the bone marrow.
3. Spleen dysfunction – Spleen acts as a blood filter and controls the amount of red blood cells and blood storage in the body. Ruptured and enlarged spleen can further misbalance the amount of blood stored.
It is very important to know why one needs to take treatment for iron deficiency. It is because of the fact that low red blood cell count slows down oxygen delivery to every tissue in the body. Anemia shows variety of signs and symptoms such as lightheadedness, fatigue, looking pale, weakness, palpitations, decreased energy, shortness of breath, dizziness, rapid heart rate, chest pain or heart attack, fainting, change in stool color (black or tarry), low blood pressure, pale or cold skin, yellow skin, enlargement of the spleen, etc. Anemia can worsen the symptoms of other health problems and diseases also. When body shows up above signs, one must take some appropriate herbal iron supplements for anemia. There are many herbal remedies for anemia available that are effective in increasing hemoglobin level effectively.
There are certain foods that help to fight iron deficiency:
1. Beans, including pinto, kidney beans, soybeans and lentils
2. Dark green leafy vegetables such as spinach
3. Fortified breakfast cereals
4. Enriched rice
5. Whole-grain and enriched bread
Dietary sources of iron other than plants:
1. Lean beef
4. Lean pork
Feroplex capsules are herbal remedies for anemia that work effectively and help to overcome iron deficiency naturally. These supplements are packed with natural herbs which ensure that the user will get positive results without any side effects.
Feroplex capsules provide the following benefits:
1. Increase production of red blood cells.
2. Support bone marrow functions.
3. Prevent problems in spleen.
4. Provide iron content in abundant.
5. Help to overcome weakness.
6. Boost immunity power of body.
7. Promote liver and kidney functions and thus these herbal remedies for anemia improve overall health too.
Increase in red blood cell count can also improve brain functions safely. These ayurvedic remedies for anemia contain Kasis Bhasma, Mishri, Lauh Bhasma and Mandur Bhasma. These herbs are rich in iron content. It is recommended to use these herbal remedies for anemia regularly for 3 to 4 months of time. Also, adopt healthy lifestyle and include iron rich fruits in diet.