Acidity is a common problem that happens more to people who eat spicy foods and heavy meals. Lifestyle and diet play an important role in keeping digestion good and preventing gas problems. Most of the people like fast foods and beverages and but they are not aware of the fact that these foods can cause excess acid production in stomach and are hard to digest. Acidity is not the only consequence as one with acid reflux also suffers from gas and abdominal bloating problem.
There are few common causes of acidity:
1. Smoking habit.
2. Being overweight or obese.
3. Taking snacks before going to sleep.
4. Drinking beverages like alcohol, carbonated drinks, coffee and tea.
5. Sleeping or lying down right after eating meals.
6. Eating heavy or spicy meals also trigger excess acid production.
7. Many women suffer from acid reflux during pregnancy time.
If left untreated, one may have to suffer from serious consequences like ulcers in stomach. Irregular bowel movements can also happen as a result of acidity and indigestion. This can further affect appetite, stamina and immunity of a person. Generally people use home remedies to overcome mild acidity problem. But in case of chronic acidity, one needs appropriate treatment. Ayurvedic remedies are very popular these days due to the fact that these remedies eliminate the root cause of the problem and do not cause any side effects to the user.
Herbozyme capsules are natural supplements that not only prevent acid reflux but also reduce gastric problem. These supplements are the best ayurvedic remedies to treat acidity. Herbal formula of these supplements promotes stomach health and improves functions of gastric glands. This keeps production of pepsin under control and supports enzyme activities that make digestion easy.
This ayurvedic acidity treatment eases digestion which not only regularizes bowel movements but also prevents formation of toxic gases. These supplements contain natural ingredients which have been used from years to treat acidity and indigestion related problems. These capsules also reduce production of toxic gas and prevent abdominal bloating within short period of time. These supplements improve protective mechanism that keeps stomach and intestines safe from excess acid production. Active ingredients of these ayurvedic remedies to treat acidity also neutralize effects of excess of spices, oil and toxins in foods we eat. This also promotes absorption of nutrients which keeps energy production and immunity mechanism on track. Metabolism also speeds up which keeps appetite healthy.
Herbozyme capsules contain:
1. Ajwain – It has mild alcoholic qualities and hence it can give instant relief from gas, stomach ache, indigestion and flatulence.
2. Madhur kshar – This ingredient is used in ayurvedic remedies to treat acidity due to the presence of antacid which can give relief from burning sensation in chest and stomach due to acid reflux problem.
3. Satt poudina – It has antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties so it acts as an effective blood cleanser.
4. Hing – This ingredient is anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and anti-flatulent in nature. This herb can treat stomach problems and intestinal gas and can cure respiratory disorders naturally. Antioxidants present in this herb prevent damage from toxins and free radicals too.
5. Poudina – This herb prevents sour burps, nausea, headache and fatigue which one feels due to acidity. One can get relief from stomach pain and gas in a fast manner due to quick action of this herb. It possesses calming property which can soothe nerves and muscles in stomach and intestines naturally.
These herbal remedies for acidity and indigestion can be used by anyone to get relief from acidity and are also suitable for prolong use in case of chronic acidity. Use these ayurvedic remedies to treat acidity for 3 to 4 months regularly to get complete relief from the problem related with acid reflux.