There are no specific causes of high blood pressure but there are several conditions that may raise blood pressure:1. Smoking
2. Chronic kidney diseases
3. Absence of physical activities in daily routine
4. Consumption of too much salt in the diet
5. Too much consumption of alcohol
6. Increasing age
7. Being overweight or obese
8. Genetic factors
9. Adrenal and thyroid gland disorders
10. Sleep apnea
11. High blood pressure problem in family history.
The condition of high blood pressure can damage body organs overtime and one may not know about this for years before symptoms of hypertension develop. One should take appropriate ayurvedic supplements to control blood pressure after knowing about the problem otherwise he/she may wind up with a disability, heart problems and other health issues related with high BP. It is seen that approximately half the people with untreated high BP die of heart disease (related to poor blood flow) and other face death due to stroke.
Taking ayurvedic remedies to control blood pressure and making changes in lifestyle can help to control hypertension and can reduce risk of life-threatening conditions. High blood pressure can cause following complications when it is not controlled effectively:
1. Damage to arteries – Due to hypertension, the pressure of blood flowing through arteries gradually increases. As a result, arteries and aneurysm get damaged and narrowed.
2. Damage to heart – Uncontrolled high BP can cause damage to heart in a number of ways, such as coronary artery disease, enlarged left heart, heart failure, etc.
3. Brain damage – Healthy brain functions depend on healthy blood circulation. But hypertension can cause many problems like transient ischemic attack (TIA), stroke, dementia, mild cognitive impairment, etc.
4. Kidney problems – High blood pressure can cause injury to both the blood vessels in kidneys causing various types of kidney diseases.
5. Damage to eyes – Delicate blood vessels, which supply blood to eyes, can be damaged by high BP leading to retinopathy, choroidopathy and nerve damage.
6. Bone loss – Hypertension can increase the amount of calcium in urine. The excessive elimination of calcium may lead to loss of bone problem. Older women are at more risk of having this problem.
7. Trouble in sleeping – More than half of the people with high blood pressure suffer from obstructive sleep apnea.
Stresx capsules are ayurvedic remedies to control blood pressure which give better and effective results than allopathic medicines. When using these ayurvedic remedies for hypertension, one can control blood pressure at home without facing any side effects. These supplements also improve heart health and protect blood vessels. Active ingredients of these capsules reduce sodium level in blood and thus lower down high BP.
These ayurvedic remedies to control blood pressure are highly effective due to the fact that only natural herbs are used to overcome hypertension problem. This herbal treatment for hypertension contains Ashwagandha, Vacha, Jadwar, Arjun, Ajwain Khurasani, Kahu, Brahmi, Shankhpushpi, Champa, Shudh Shilajit, Elayachi Choti, Aam, Moti Bhasma, Chotachand, Safed Musli, Gul Chandni, Ganjwan, Kesar, Jyotishmati and Tuj. These herbs have properties which improve heart health and blood circulation in body naturally. These herbs keep arteries healthy and also protect body organs from ill effects of high BP. Regularly use these ayurvedic remedies to control blood pressure in an effective and natural manner. Reduce consumption of salt in diet and follow regular exercise regime to maintain BP and health.