Hair fall is a frustrating problem for both men and women. The amount of hair fall differs between males and females. According to the studies, mostly men are the ones who face baldness problem and as far as women are concerned, they generally encounter excessive hair fall. Baldness in men may happen due to genetic or hereditary factors. For hair fall, there are many factors responsible:1. Excessive use of chemical shampoos and conditioners.
2. Not oiling hairs properly.
3. Using dryer and other heating devices for styling hairs.
4. Lack of nutrition.
5. Combing wet hairs.
Dandruff is also responsible for causing loss of tresses. It is actually a condition in which scalp gets dry excessively and one could not resist scratching on scalp skin. This can cause detachment of tresses from roots and can cause blank spaces between hairs.
One can take the help of ayurvedic treatment for hair loss problem if it happens excessively. There are some home remedies that one can use for mild hair fall problem:
1. Hot oil massage – Heat some oil and slowly massage the scalp for at least 10 minutes.
2. Onion juice – The anti-bacterial properties in onion juice can kill the germs that cause scalp infection which may further lead to hair loss.
3. Beetroot juice – Beetroot helps to overcome nutritional deficiency that causes loss of tresses.
4. Green tea – Green tea can revitalize hair follicles and further stimulate hair production.
6. Indian Gooseberry – Amla helps to overcome deficiency of Vitamin C which is the main cause of loss of tresses.
7. Natural hair mask – Make hair masks at home using banana, coconut oil, olive oil and honey to control hair loss to a great level. Such types of masks are very effective.
8. Neem Leaves – Boil and grind neem leaves to form a paste and apply it to the scalp after shampooing hair. Wash it after 30 minutes and repeat this process twice in a week. Neem can also treat scalp infections and kill head lice.
10. Egg white and curd paste – Egg white and curd are known to be helpful in hair loss. Take egg white of at least 2 eggs and then add 2 tablespoons of yoghurt or fresh curd to it. One can also mix this with neem powder and apply.
One can use Hylix oil which provides effective ayurvedic treatment for hair loss. This ayurvedic hair fall control oil contains effective ingredients that improve condition of hair follicles. There are some common causes of hair fall in both men and women even though males have hair fall more than females. This oil also helps to get rid of dandruff problem.
Hylix oil provides the following benefits:
1. Keeps scalp in healthy condition.
2. Increases hair growth.
3. Protects hair follicles from ill effects of toxins and impurities.
4. Improves blood circulation in scalp.
5. Promotes growth of shiny, black and thick tresses.
This herbal treatment to prevent hair fall and dandruff contains Shikakai, Kalonji, Azadirachta Indica, Henna or Mehndi, Amla and Bhringraj. Use this ayurvedic treatment for hair loss regularly for 3 to 4 months to get effective results. Hylix oil provides prolong relief from excessive hair fall and helps to get rid of dandruff problem easily.